Escalating healthcare costs are threatening the viability of businesses, both large and small. Healthcare costs are rising at twice the rate of inflation, and are expected to increase by over 9% this year alone. At the same time, over 70% of Americans do not have timely access to a primary care provider.
MeMD is healthcare in the Future Tense. MeMD offers our corporate, institutional and health plan partners a solution to the rising costs of health care and the limited availability of primary care providers.
Health Care in the Future Tense
- MeMD eliminates the vast majority of family practice, urgent care, retail clinic and emergency department visits
- When a member needs additional services, a MeMD provider directs them to the appropriate level of care
- If the MeMD provider directs a member to a participating urgent care center the member will receive priority and experience the convenience of having their medical files digitally transferred
- At a total cost of $35 per consult MeMD is the best value for members. You split the cost of the consult with your members at a percentage which encourages utilization and saves your health benefit dollars
- MeMD does not file insurance claims for our service
- MeMD electronically transmits generic prescriptions to participating pharmacies