Pronounced Me – M – D, we’re simplifying how people access healthcare. Come join us!
MeMD provides high-quality, convenient and affordable healthcare on-demand. Using our proprietary technology, we connect patients seeking care for minor medical issues with board-certified physicians, who conduct video-based exams and write prescriptions when necessary. Think of it like a high-tech house call!
Because you want to join us in our mission to provide exceptional care, one patient at a time. And, because we’re on the cutting edge of telehealth, we’re growing fast – meaning there’s lots to do and lots of opportunity for professional and personal growth.
MeMD is seeking a responsible and driven individual to act as a liaison between patients seeking MeMD services and our Medical Provider Network conducting online and telephonic medical consultations. The Care Coordinator is the first interaction that a patient has with MeMD and they set the tone for the patient’s telemedicine experience. This individual will be the primary point of contact; responsible for responding to patient inquiries, communicating with pharmacies, and facilitating patient/provider connections.
Flexible Hours: Early Mornings, Nights, Weekends
• Manage the Patient Virtual Waiting room and coordinate with Provider schedules
• Triage patients appropriate for telemedicine
• Contact and manage interactions with Patients, Medical Providers, and Pharmacies
• Respond to Patient inquires via online chat feature, email, and phone
• Help facilitate a seamless patient-to-provider interaction
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Bilingual: Spanish and English (Preferred)
• Experience in healthcare field and/or patient triage (Preferred)
• HIPAA Laws and Regulations
• Basic knowledge of medical terminology
• Productivity tools and web-based systems
• Follow-through, assume responsibility and use good judgment
• Prioritize workload and determine priorities
• Multi-task efficiently
• Maintain professionalism under stressful situations
• Convey empathy/sympathy towards patients
• Communicate effectively and diplomatically with patients, clients, vendors, and internal personnel both orally and in writing
• Strong computer literacy
• Software Knowledge: Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel), Adobe PDF
• Detail oriented
• Willingness to be part of a team-unit and cooperate in the accomplishment of departmental goals and objectives
• Excellent customer service attitude
• Self-motivated and positive disposition
If you are excited about working in this innovative industry with passionate and hard-working people, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org