Who is MeMD?
Pronounced Me – M – D, we are a group of visionaries and doers who are changing the face of healthcare. We’ve brought together leaders from top health and tech companies to build a talented team that is dedicated to creating a healthier world.
By providing high-quality, convenient and affordable healthcare on-demand. Using our proprietary technology, we connect patients seeking care for minor medical issues with board-certified physicians, who conduct video-based exams and write prescriptions when necessary. Think of it like a high-tech house call!
What’s the position?
Turns out, a fair amount of people don’t know they can have a doctor’s visit online. As a Marketing Communications Coordinator, you’ll be a valuable member of the marketing team responsible for getting the word out about MeMD. We are growing quickly, and need support with day-to-day operations in areas including; social media, public relations, email marketing, and content creation.
Who are you?
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a marketing role requiring creativity and excellent writing skills.
- You have a color-coordinated calendar and know what you need to be working on and when.
- You are the friend who is always coming up with fun, new ideas of things to do.
- You know the difference between there, their and they’re; but won’t cyber bully anyone who doesn’t.
- You have a friendly attitude, and can work well independently and with teams.
- You are passionate about improving the lives of people, and using technology to do so.
- You are creative, sharp and ready to hit the ground running.
What you’ll do:
- Write, edit, and distribute internal and external communications supporting overall strategy
- Support public relations activities by performing media outreach and assisting with responses to questions or requests from members of the media
- Stay current and aid in the development/management of editorial calendars, social media marketing initiatives, as well as assist with website maintenance
- Assist in the design, creation and upkeep of marketing materials; including printed materials, electronic communications, informational slicks and brochures, case studies and email campaigns
- Act as a liaison with outside vendors and consultants as needed
- Review analytics of communications initiatives and make recommendations for improvement
- College degree, preferably in marketing, communications, business, journalism or related field
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Familiarity and ability to use content creation and editing tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; prior blogging/internet writing experience preferred
- A solid understanding of the social media universe, including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Knowledge of web development technologies and familiarity with content management systems
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
What you’ll get:
- A home at our AZ workplace (we have a mini-golf course, lunchtime workouts, and theme days)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Benefits (Medical and Dental)
- Some sweet swag and a fun-loving, energetic culture
- The opportunity to bring convenient, affordable healthcare to millions of patients
If this sounds like a good fit for you, send us a quick introduction (firstname.lastname@example.org), your resume and a link to your portfolio.