MeMD is a team of visionaries and doers who are changing the face of healthcare – we hope you’ll join us!
Who we’re looking for:
Creative, sharp and passionate individuals ready to hit the ground running with an internship in the marketing department of an innovative healthcare company. Based in Scottsdale, MeMD is a collaborative startup work environment. We are looking to grow our marketing team and need support with digital and content marketing, public relations, growing our social media community and designing engaging content.
We want to speak with you if you are:
A fun, tech and social media savvy creative, full of ideas and passion for the health and tech industry. We would love if you have skills in Photoshop and design software, writing, website user experience and content management, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines. We want someone who is a go-getter, efficient worker, organized and motivated self-starter who has a friendly attitude and can work well independently and with teams.
What you’ll be tasked with:
- Assist in the design, creation and upkeep of marketing materials, including sales sheets, case studies, email campaigns, etc.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Prepare presentations
- Support social media efforts
- Assist with public relations activity
- Write relevant content and articles for the website and blog
- Make updates to the website using Content Management System
- 3.5 GPA
- Available 3-5 eight hour days a week for 3-4 months
- Senior; graduating in 2015
- Major in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, graphic design or related field
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Knowledge and experience with major social media platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Self-motivated individual with a strong desire to learn and contribute
Please send resumes & cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org