MeMD is seeking a Board-Certified Physicians across the United States that are interested in joining our team of Telemedicine Providers. Our provider specialties are Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine.
We are looking for providers with a flexible schedule to consult patients within 30 minutes of notification.
MeMD provides medical consultations online across the United States for patients with low-acuity illnesses. Our providers treat patients who have minor ailments such as allergies, flu and sinus symptoms. MeMD does not prescribe controlled substances or lifestyle medications. MeMD operates 24/7 and services all 50 states including the District of Columbia.
As a medical provider in our network, you can:
1. Work as an independent contractor
2. Set your own schedule
3. Be compensated per consultation; each visit lasts on average 10-15 minutes
4. Receive malpractice and liability insurance
5. Initiate consultations within minutes of notification
6. Deliver quality treatment and medical advice to patients for low-acuity conditions
7. Adhere to MeMD’s clinical quality parameters and telemedicine practice guidelines
8. Comply with federal HIPAA regulations
Advantages of Working for MeMD:
+ Work from anywhere
+ Create your own schedule
+ Receive competitive compensation for every consultation
+ Telemedicine liability insurance covered
+ Assistance with obtaining new licenses
+ Board certification in Emergency, Internal, or Family Medicine
+ Active state license(s), NPI and DEA registration numbers
+ Strong communication and diagnosing skills
+ Familiarity with technology, including computers, smartphones, and tablets
+ Extensive clinical experience, including diagnosing patients online, is strongly preferred
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org