Job Summary: Participate in and lead the development and implementation of data consumption, transformation, migration, and warehousing using best practices throughout the enterprise. Work within the data strategy and roadmap to increase the standardization, usability, completeness, and accuracy of enterprise data throughout the company systems and applications. Ensure the ETL development process adheres to standards and best practices for development and the SDLC methodology.
This experienced Business Intelligence ETL Developer is responsible for the design, development and implementation of next generation enterprise data warehouse to support Onboarding of PHI in a HIPAA compliant environment. As the leader of the Business Intelligence team, you will lead the design, development and implementation of ETL and data replication processes, aimed at supporting a quickly growing Telehealth Business, while supporting the Intelligence needs of our internal teams. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with business personnel across MeMD including Finance, Operations, Sales and Marketing, as well as other business functions.
- Provide input on the architecture and integration of multiple database and reporting tool products within an Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Ensure HIPPA and regulatory compliance rules are addressed for all data movement.
- Utilize ETL standards and practices toward establishing and following a centralized metadata repository
- Informatica experience preferred
- Work with business areas and IT to ensure integrity and proper integration for all sources of enterprise data.
- Coordinate with business areas and IT to support a business rule repository and processes, and support and store in a metadata repository.
- Work closely with areas directly connected to the Enterprise Data Warehouse to ensure that reporting, business intelligence, and analytic data needs are met.
- Work within an iterative approach methodology
- Performs any other job related instructions as requested, with reasonable accommodation
- Integrate Sales and Marketing data into the MeMD Enterprise Data Warehouse, using SQL Server, SSIS and BI Tools.
- Dig into MeMD’s data, to perform data discovery and source analysis to assess the quality and structure for various data sources.
- Build BI solutions to support the MeMD Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), and deliver through an agile BI Sprint process.
- Contribute to the data management initiatives to ensure data integrity, quality, and common definitions.
- Continuously monitor and improve the speed of processing large amounts of data
- Support management reporting efforts from a data perspective.
In order to accomplish this, you will need to:
- Design, develop, and maintain ETL solutions that support MeMD’s Enterprise Data Warehouse environment (EDW) in a Cloud-based HIPAA, secure environment
- Develop SSIS packages or net code to support dimensions and data warehouse tables
- Troubleshoot and maintain ETL jobs for production and non-production support needs
- Performance tune ETL processing to meet business requirements and performance expectations
- Work closely with report developers, data analysts, architects, and business users to analyze and inform requirements related to data processing and ETL
- Participate in requirements collection, analysis, definition, and documentation activities; assisting in defining and prioritizing content to be included in the EDW
- Ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical staff
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with dimensional modeling and strong DB skills
- at least 3 years’ experience with programming in Business Intelligence data warehousing space, building data models, data discovery and analysis.
- Experience working in an enterprise SQL Server and .net environment
- Ability to work effectively with both technical resources and non-technical business stakeholders
- Experience or exposure to Salesforce.com and other Software as a Service based transactional systems a plus
- Experience with integration of traditional EDW technology stack with Big Data technologies is also a plus
Contact: Brad Ranks