I live in Arizona, but am on vacation in Florida – where should I request my visit?

You should request a consultation in the state where you are physically located at the time of the consultation. Do not request a consultation in your home state, if you are not physically located there at the time of the consultation. The provider who conducts your consultation can electronically submit any prescriptions deemed medically necessary (and in compliance with MeMD’s Prescription Policy) to a participating pharmacy nearest you.”

Categories :