1. In a screw-top jar, combine vinegar, mint, honey, oil, and salt.
2. Cover and shake well. Set-aside for later.
Directions for Salad:
1. In a large bowl, toss together spinach, chicken, strawberries, blueberries, walnuts, and goat cheese.
2. Transfer to salad plates. (Or if you are backing a bag lunch place a portion in a sealable container)
3. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with pepper.This salad can be served as a hearty lunch, or paired with soup for a lighter dinner.
(Recipe courtesy of Diabetic Living)