Join our motivated team of visionaries and doers who are changing the face of healthcare.
MeMD is simplifying how people access healthcare by providing convenient and affordable medical services online. We aim to create a healthier world through on-demand health services that are accessible, affordable, and the highest in clinical quality.
MeMD is looking for talented and dedicated individuals in a variety of fields. For more information or to apply for specific position, please send your resume, along with a brief summary of your skills, experience and professional interest to: email@example.com
If you are excited about working in this innovative industry with passionate and hard-working people, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Work as a member of, and provide support to, the MeMD Sales/Marketing team by developing and executing on outgoing sales strategies.
- Act as a key point person when introducing, marketing, and generating new leads for the MeMD Sales/Marketing team
- Execute on MeMD’s best inside sales/marketing strategies to maximize our exposure to employers, brokers, associations and other potential targets
- Generate new leads for MeMD through cold calling, online marketing and social media campaigns to qualify HOT prospects
- Responsible for clearly articulating MeMD’s value proposition in all sales/marketing communications
- Preparing and reporting daily, weekly, and monthly sales activities against predetermined sales/activity goals
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Heavy emphasis on organizational and communications skills
- Knowledge of or strong interest in corporate healthcare and wellness solutions
- 1-3 years’ experience demonstrating high volume sales activities
- Demonstrate recent experience consistently meeting and exceeding production goals
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Experience using Salesforce and Basecamp (Project Management tool) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Upward mobility available with success in this position
- Strong consultative skills and experience strongly desired
MeMD is looking for junior to mid-level developer. The right candidate will be able to learn and adapt quickly, work independently and be able to think outside the box.
- Daily hands-on software development, debugging, testing, design under the direction of Software Architect and/or Dev lead
- Follow coding standards and design pattern guidelines
- Experience in ASP.NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC3, Razor and EntityFramework 4.x
- Database and SQL Server experience a plus
- Ability to understand and produce code from technical spec and/or requirements
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Salary Dependent on Experience
MeMD is looking for individual providers (MDs, DOs and NPs) throughout the United States to treat our growing number of patients. Our virtual consultation service allows you to earn more by delivering quality healthcare online – virtually anywhere.
MeMD enables you to connect with patients through the use of secure, video-‐conferencing technology. Find out more by visiting our Individual Provider page.
Stay up to date with out latest news by liking MeMD on Facebook.
As a MeMD Provider you will deliver the same standard of care to the patients you see virtually as you do to the patients you see in person - it’s that simple.